Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

'The Snowman'

A few months ago, I was lucky enough to come across a cute little copy of this book, which is made up of illustrations telling a story about a boy and his snowman that doesn't need any words.

This story is a winter favorite of mine. As a child, I watched the VHS of the animated version set to an unforgettable soundtrack. I also listened to the soundtrack on my dad's record player. It was one of my favorite vinyl records he used to play for us kids.

If you aren't familiar with it, I highly recommend you check it out. It's a treasure for adults and kids alike.

2 comments:

  1. ╔╔║⌂═╗
    ╠╠║║╔╝
    ║╚╚║╚═
    ╔╗║ ╔╗ ║║ ⌂ ╔╣ ╔╗ ╔╣
    ║║║ ╠╣ ║║ ║ ║║ ╠╣ ║║
    ║╚╝ ║║ ╚╝ ║ ╚╝ ║║ ╚╝
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊♥
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊♡
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊★
    ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊☆
    ┊ ┊ ┊♥
    ┊ ┊♡
    ┊★
    ☆ MaRiBeL☆

    ReplyDelete