Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

November Stuff

November has consisted of me getting allergy shots in ever-increasing doses and having to deal with the ugly side effects.


I get them in both arms, but the right one is usually the one to swell up. I'm not sure what they inject into that arm; all I know is with both shots, I get a combination of dust, ragweed, trees, grass, mold, and whatever else I forgot I'm allergic to.

I went to my mom's the other day for an early Thanksgiving meal since my stepfather's brother Bill was in town. Little sis Natalie wanted to take some goofy selfies, so here we are:





Don't be jealous of our hotness now! ;)


4 comments:

  1. lol sorry about your arm, but it does look like it turned out good with some selfie pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we're brushing up on our modeling skills ;)

      Delete
  2. My daughter use to take allergy shots. She has terrible allergies year 'round and now the shots doesn't help her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, dear! I hope these help me because they're expensive and a pain in the butt (and arm)!

      Delete