Pages

Friday, May 16, 2014

Spring Update 2014

I haven't posted in a while.

I know.

I'm sorry.

But I've been busy doing this...




And this...









And going on long walks with this guy...





I'm gearing up to start teaching at the ELI in a couple of weeks, and while I wait, I'm trying to get my garden set up and get in the habit of doing some daily Spanish. I've also been catching up on some reading - specifically Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. It's one of those brick-sized fantasy books that I've been waiting for a little break like this to read, and I'm enjoying it.

What are you all up to this spring? Gearing up for summer next month? Got any groovy plans? Leave me a comment!


UPDATE 5/25/14: Finished Wizard's First Rule...and it took a turn I didn't much care for. Read my mixed review --> here <--.

No comments:

Post a Comment