Pages

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Books with Virgin Heroes!




Okay, this is entertaining. Someone has added book one of my angel trilogy, Wings of the Divided, to a Goodreads list called "Books with Virgin Heroes."

I think we can all safely assume it's Gidyon who is our virgin in question.

But it could also be Noam...

It's definitely not Malynko.

I'd personally vote for Gidyon as the virgin hero. You can't really get any more virginal than Gidyon. Now, the romantic part, I'm not sure about... You see, there's a quote on top of the list that reads:

"As yet too hungry and too clumsy for tenderness, still he made love with a sort of unflagging joy that made me think that male virginity might be a highly underrated commodity." - Claire Fraser 'Outlander'

I don't know about Gidyon making love to anybody. If you've read the books, you might be thinking, Yeah, that doesn't happen. But maybe someone out there wants it to happen, and if that's so, more power to you, sweetheart. Bless your sweet imagination. Gidyon's a good angel. I'm sure he wouldn't mind you dreaming about him. (Might make him blush, though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment