Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

New Award Time!

Hi, all! I've just won 7 (yes, you heard that right) SEVEN blog awards from the lovely Jeanette S. Andersen! Do check out her blog.

I'll have to go back and make sure I don't have duplicates of some of the awards she has given me, but in the meantime, I'll accept this particular one today since I know I haven't gotten it before.




So the rules of keeping the award are as follows:

1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 (or less) other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.



Here are the 7 things about myself:

1. I am now attending grad school with the intent of getting a TESOL master's degree so I can teach ESL to adults.
2. For the first time in my marriage, I think my hair is longer than my husband's.
3. Lately, I have developed a fear of going blind in old age... I don't have any children as of yet, so I don't know who would care for my old blind butt...and I love reading and watching movies so much that I'm not sure what I'd do with myself. 
4. I have weird recurring dreams about a spider weaving a web directly over my bed as I sleep. (Creepy, I know.)
5. One of these days I'd like to get back into acting.
6. I'll try pretty much any food once. 
7. Sometimes I think aliens and UFOs exist... For real; stop laughing. 


All righty, so onto passing on the award. It's going to go to...Neil! Also, he's just published his first novel, a literary fiction book, so definitely check him out and give him some love. :) 

http://belfastismymojo.blogspot.com/2014/01/my-first-fully-realised-novel-chapel.html



5 comments:

  1. Congrats! Spider dreams suck, and aliens do exist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the award! Love the new look ... and don't tell me its been up for months and make me feel worse than I already do for not being able to pop over and say hi more often roflmao!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, don't feel bad! Since school has started, I haven't had as much of a chance to visit blogger either!

      Delete