Pages

Saturday, October 19, 2013

Dallas Arboretum Pumpkin World (Picture Post!)

To celebrate my 30th birthday this month, my friend Bethany was so sweet to take me to the Dallas Arboretum!


(Actually, there were three of us if you count B's unborn daughter!)


The Arboretum is doing a Fall/Pumpkin theme right now, which is quite the sight to see. It's really magical! Take a look:


Entrance Pumpkins


Pumpkin Path


Flowers and Pumpkins


Pumpkin Labels 


Very Orange Pumpkins


Pumpkin Vine


Jack O Lantern


D for Dallas


Pumpkin House


Pumpkin and Squash Circle


Rows of Pumpkins


Haunting Path


Intriguing Tree Circle


Pumpkin Love

2 comments:

  1. That's so awesome! But what do they do with all those pumpkins afterwards? O_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I imagine they just rot, but maybe the Arboretum puts them in a compost pile so they can be useful to the ground. I'm curious about where they get all the pumpkins from.

      Delete