Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Summer Sun Award

I was nominated for this awesome award by author Jen Naumann! Thanks, Jen!

The intent of this award is to present it to someone who brightens your day either in blog format or in general and to have a little fun with giving up some summer secrets. This summer has flown by so quickly it's depressing, so I'm glad to have something to brighten my day.


Favorite song with summer in the title or lyrics (give line): "Summer lovin, happened so fast!" The song from Grease is the one that immediately comes to mind.

Favorite book about summer: I think Stephen King's Duma Key takes place in the summer...or at least part of it? There's a beach and sand. That's summer-ish?

Favorite hot summer film: I recently watched Swept Away. That was interesting, not predictable.

Favorite summer memory: I have a lot of them, but one that always makes me smile has to be having fun at the Sand Dunes in Colorado when I lived there. My long-time buddy Alisha came to visit one time and we had a fun adventure up there.

Favorite summer holiday destination: Anywhere but Texas *lol*

What books will be in your suitcase this summer? Some books on my to-be-read list right now include Joyland by Stephen King, The Last Unicorn by Peter S. Beagle, and Running in the Family by Michael Ondaatje.

What hottie would you most like to be sharing the hot days and long nights with this summer? Ummm...THIS guy!



Here are the Summer Sun Award rules:

1. Display the Summer Sun Award logo and link back to the blog of the person who nominated you.

2. Answer the questions listed above.

3. Nominate a further eight lucky recipients (one for each sun-ray).


I'm passing this award to the following 4 instead of 8:

Alisha

Neil

Angie

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment