Pages

Friday, August 9, 2013

Five Fun Facts about SONG OF THE DIVIDED: THE DIVIDED BOOK 3

Just for fun, here are five behind-the-scenes/trivia facts about the third and final book in my Divided trilogy :) Enjoy!



1) I show my love of my favorite rock band, Led Zeppelin, in a couple of ways in this book. One of their songs inspired the name of a planet, and another song inspired a scene near the end of the novel.

2) Even though this book is the longest of the three in the Divided trilogy, it took me the least amount of time to write.

3) Among the many pieces of music that inspired me while I wrote this story, the Return of the King soundtrack is one that provided the most "aha!" moments while I brainstormed.

4) This book made me cry several times while I was writing it.

5) At the very end of the book, I was going to have Laphelle's fate set in stone. But after several years of growth in my own life, I changed it. I decided to give him a choice, as I have grown to realize that we are all a product of our choices.

*****

Add C.J.'s angel trilogy to your library. -->Shop here!<--


No comments:

Post a Comment