Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Some Amazing World Photos

I have to take a moment to brag on my long-time friend and (now retired) college professor Randy Pruitt. He taught me everything I know about news and editorial writing - I give the credit to him for my winning several writing awards back in college. He also introduced me to the author Kurt Vonnegut, who ended up being one of my favorite writers of all time.

In addition to being a writer and a teacher, Randy is also a photographer. He and his wife recently traveled to Europe, and he's added some stunning new photos to his portfolio. Please visit his Flickr page, if you'd like to view his recent and some of his older photography. You can click -->here<-- to be amazed. (If you're curious about the scooter, it's his. He drives it around.)


No comments:

Post a Comment