Pages

Friday, June 28, 2013

At Last!

At last! All three books in The Divided trilogy have been published in both Kindle and paperback formats. This decade-long project has been very near and dear to me, and it has been a personal milestone to both have it published and to get positive reader feedback from around the world. Such an incredible experience!





Also, I saw Man of Steel for the second time today. This time, I saw it with Mom, who even dared to say she liked it better than the old one! **GASP** 





I bought the soundtrack about a week ago, and I can't stop listening to it. Hans Zimmer has made a masterpiece with this score.






Even Kaiser will stop chewing on his bone to have a listen...




One of the many reasons I like Man of Steel is because it's about supernatural beings who either want to help or destroy humanity - they're formidable forces, but they are on a distinct side. (Hey, that's a lot like my angels in my books! Hint-hint!)

Seriously, though, I don't want to be obnoxious with this, but I want to thank the people who have believed in Laphelle and company and the story I've told in my trilogy. Your support means the world to me. When I decided to become an English major, I wanted to do so because there were stories out there that had touched my heart. I wanted to study those stories. I wanted to learn. I wanted to write the stories that would reach people on a deeper level than just mere entertainment. And judging from the feedback I've gotten from you all, I have achieved my goal. I know this story isn't for everyone. But it might be for you. You never know! You can find the first one here.

THANK YOU, thank you, thank you... Readers, you keep me going!


5 comments:

  1. First of all, congrats on all three books. They look LOVELY. I love the way that they look side by side to one another. And, secondly, I'm loving your shirt. I also loved "Man Of Steel", and I still can't figure out why critics are giving it such negative reviews. The actors they found are all spectacular. I'm not sure who I was most surprised by...Henry Cavill or Amy Adams!
    Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am dumbfounded by the critics also. I thought it was one of the best movies to come along in a while!

      Delete
    2. Well, that makes two of us. I have a matching shirt, BTW. And then about 20 more Superman shirts of various designs and colours. Then there's my wallet, house key, flash drive, watch and even shot glasses so I can party with Superman. But I'm not obsessed at all... ;)

      Delete
    3. *LOL* Superman is one of the better things in this world to get obsessed with I think. He gives us an ideal to strive for. :)

      Delete
  2. C.J., you know I love the Blade trilogy, that goes without saying. :) Seeing you hold all three books though is an absolutely amazing photo and one to treasure! You made all of the characters in your book come alive for me and ones that I could identify with. I'm just tickled pink for you!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete