Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Best Moment Blog Award!

Wow, I am honored to have so many fellow bloggers thinking of me when it comes time to pass on these fun awards! I got another one today from super sweet and friendly writer S.K. Anthony. This one is The Best Moment Blog Award!




This particular award doesn't have any Q&A attached; it's simply an opportunity to be honored and to show some gratitude in a little acceptance speech! So here goes my speech:

Whether this is your first time or your 50th time to visit my blog, I want you to know I truly value YOU, readers! In this day and age, time is precious, and there's so much Internet content out there that it's hard to decide what you want to click on and what you don't. Well, you have chosen to click on this blog of mine, and I am so grateful for it. I'm thrilled to be able to connect with you via my posts, which vary from personal thoughts to pictures to publication promos. (Speaking of, an extra special thanks to those of you who have taken the time to buy and read my fiction!) YOU ARE ALL SO APPRECIATED! :)

Now. Onto passing the award to the next recipients! I'm giving it to three bloggers who are coming to my mind. These bloggers are also encouraged to post the picture of the award and write or do a vlog of their acceptance speech. Here you go!


JLuis Licea

Alton Bock

Terry Reid


*****

Add C.J. Sullivan's books to your library. -->Shop here!<--

4 comments:

  1. Yay glad you accepted it and posted it so quickly :)

    And your posts are very entertaining, thanks for taking the time to share with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I had some free time today, so I hopped to it ;)

      Delete
  2. FELICIDADES por tu premio,que tengas un bonito fin de semana.Un ABRAZO

    ReplyDelete