Pages

Monday, February 4, 2013

Announcement!

ANNOUNCEMENT! I am going to be moving exclusively to Amazon Kindle for my digital books! That means I won't have my titles available for Nook, but it also means...free e-book promotions are in the near future :-D


I hate to say it, but I haven't made jack on the Nook. Seems like all of my buyers are getting their e-books in Kindle format. Also, if you read this news story, you'll see that Barnes & Noble isn't doing too hot these days... Kinda sad, as they're the last big chain bookstore in existence...but times are a-changin'. 



4 comments:

  1. That seems like a smart move, I wish you the best of luck :).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping for success! I feel pretty positive I'll be glad I did it.

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award, thanks for sharing you story. Check the link here to read the nomination post http://jeanettesandersen.blogspot.com/2013/02/very-inspiring-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete