Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

Fedora Friday

My little sister Natalie told me this hat looked the best on me, out of all the hats we tried on today. (I took her shopping for her birthday. She got a sparkly fedora.) My adorable nephew is the guy in the basket. I think he's more interested in my shiny earrings than my hat.

I've always loved fedoras and am glad someone convinced me to finally get one. My fetish, if you will, for these hats started with Michael Jackson. He made them *awesome.*







Don't you agree?


By the way, on the road this afternoon, I heard a remake of this song by Alien Ant Farm, and I'm sorry, but it just doesn't hold a candle to the original. My humble opinion!

Have a great weekend, everybody ;)

(Oh, and stay tuned for updates on the paperback version of Wings of the Divided that is currently in the works!)



No comments:

Post a Comment