Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Best 2012 Christmas Present *Given*

I don't know about you, but I enjoy finding the "perfect" surprise present for people almost as much as receiving such a gift. Every year, for Christmas or birthday, I usually manage to come across something that I know one of my friends or family will really enjoy, no doubts about it. Sometimes I even let my creativity soar and "make" the gift, whether it's writing someone a story or putting together a themed "survival kit"

This year, the Best Present Given went to my step-dad Stephen. Back in October, I found him this Pink Floyd jigsaw puzzle at a record store in Austin. Not only is Pink Floyd his favorite band ever, he also really digs jigsaw puzzles.


And he's usually a total Scrooge! 



Other highlights from Christmas with my family include letting my adopted sis Natalie help with the chicken spaghetti...






...and also laughing at my mother when she didn't watch the scary Joker parts on The Dark Knight:




Sometimes I wonder, having such a sweet little mother, where in the world did I get my sometimes dark and twisted imagination?



Merry Christmas, everybody!




No comments:

Post a Comment